Friday, February 24, 2012

HaPpY dAnCiNg!!

Today was the day!  I made goal!!!

 I feel like dancing, singing, posting a sign out in our front yard, standing on my roof and yelling...you name it...I want to do it!

I'm so stinkin' excited, it's hard to contain.  I'm serious.

The last time I weighed in at this weight, I had only one kiddo.  Our second kiddo was just a mere thought in the back of our minds.  That was 7 years ago!!  Now we have 3 kids and it is so hard to lose weight with them bouncing around the house.  Also, I feel more excited this time around in part because I've been in a totally different mindset.

How is my mindset different?  Well, for one, I made the decision that this time was it.  I didn't *and don't* want to do this again.  It truly needed to be ingrained in my whole being.  Number two, I'm pretty sure we're done having short people.  And three, I think that if I had to do this again, it would take me even longer than it did this time.  Maybe it doesn't seem like a long time to you, but it has to me.

Is my journey over?  No.  It's just beginning.  I know that seems odd, but this is the most difficult time...finding the groove to either maintain or lose a bit more.

Don't forget that if you comment on yesterday's post telling me your favorite cookie, I'll enter you in a random give-away for some cookies made by yours truly.  You have until Monday, 5pm MT.

1 comment:

  1. You are a serious rock-star, Kati! Way to go. Thank you for including us in the celebration! :)
    Oatmeal Raisin... YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete