Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 3

Today was my 3rd day on Slim in 6.  All I have to say is that Tony has nothing on Debbie when it comes to lower body.  Holy smokes!!  The ability to sit or stand without wincing may be a thing of the past, at least for a little while anyway.

Today was a great eating day.  I was sitting here tonight thinking that I was a bit hungry.  What I really wanted was something sweet.  What I opted for:  1/3 cup liquid egg whites, 1 ounce of fat free feta cheese, some green onion, and 1 slice of shaved ham.  Hungry Girl has some great breakfast mug recipes, but I based mine off her cooking times and added what I felt like tonight.  It has now made me feel full and I am content.

What do you do when you get hungry after dinner or you start reaching for snacks later in the evening?

1 comment: