Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm out!

I am actually drafting a post right now, but don't have the brain power to finish it.  I haven't forgotten about all of you, but things are starting to get a bit crazy around here.

1) My parents are coming in tomorrow.
2)  We're celebrating our oldest kiddo's birthday on Saturday.
3)  I have a million and one things to do for point #1 and #2.
4)  Hubby and I leave on Tuesday to spend some quality time together...thus the reason for #1.

I may finish up my drafted post for tomorrow, but no holding your breath...you might turn blue.

Also...I may not be able to blog until after we get back.

Stay strong while I'm gone!  I'm planning to count, count, and count some more while we're gone, even if it means sitting in the hotel lobby and logging points.

No comments:

Post a Comment