Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Still Here

No worries.  I haven't dropped off the face of the planet.  I'm in a weird kind of funk.  As my home healthcare nurse called it...punky.  I'm in a punky mood.  I'm just off.  Mood is off.  Emotions are off.  I had my temporary crown put on yesterday and it's too 'high', but I didn't realize it until after my mouth wasn't numb any more.  So...I'm dealing with it for 2 weeks.  Bah!

On my way home from said appointment, I heard this song:



I want you all to focus on the words.

Here is a link to the lyrics.  I hope someone loves you in a way similar to this.  Someone who loves you "just the way you are." 

I've had this song on my heart since yesterday.  Know that you are loved, that you are valued, that you are cherished, and that someone cares about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment