I'm going to re-list my goals...again.
- Get to my goal weight *185* or less and maintain it. **I have accomplished this! I made goal on 2/24 and I have been within 2 pounds of my goal ever since.**
- Continue to work hard by strengthening my body. **This is daily. My legs are sure getting a work out quite frequently now that we're riding a lot more.**
- Try to have at least one 'date' with my hubby per month *coffee date, dinner date, something!* **This will probably get put on the back burner during the summer. Hubby's schedule is SO busy as it our family schedule.**
- Keep trying new recipes. **We are still doing this frequently. Our newest favorite is oven fried chicken. Yum!**
- Read more. **I read 3 books in April and started a 4th, so I'd say I'm doing fairly well with this goal!**
- Take time for myself (outside of exercise & my book study) **I'm still doing this regularly. My new favorite is taking a bubble bath.**
- Continue to blog and share my journey with others. **My posts are a little further apart, but I'm still working on this.**
- Do things with the girls that require going outside and being active. **We're doing a lot of this. We've done a lot of bike riding and just playing outside.**
- Eat fresh fruits/veggies as much as possible. **We are still getting our Bountiful Basket and loving it! We just had fresh summer squash last night with our fish fillets. It was heavenly!**
- Write more letters by hand. **I have been doing much better with this. No one knows just how much a hand written note means to people. It's a true blessing!**
- Laugh more. **Since I went home for a week, I've been doing this a bit more. I'm not feeling as overwhelmed as I was before.**
- Learn how to better express my feelings to others. **A work in progress. That's all I have to say about that.**
Be sure to pull your goals out from time to time. If you need to dust them off, then do it. They might even refresh your vigor. Just because the year is nearly half over, doesn't mean you can't get moving on some of those goals. It's never too late to get started on them. Now is the time!